Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let's Runaway.

I never believed in Long Distance Relationships... Sure, there are  a lot of people doing that now, even my friends have a LDR. But I didn't like LDR. Not one bit. My parents used LDR to get away from each other and now they're separated, so I clearly have an issue with Long Distance Relationships. But I guess I don't have a choice now that I've found him. Or maybe he found me? He's leaving today and I'll never see him again...well, not for a very long time. And the thing that irks me most is that we didn't commit.. Yes I know he's the one for me but for him, am I the right one? It sucks to be
the only one stranded and loving. I know I am an unlucky person but I didn't think I would be this unlucky!
I'm guessing now he's laughing his ass off knowing he left behind a stupid, love-struck girl. But part of me wants to think that he's thinking of me...Wishing that his flight was delayed or wishing he could stay for a bit longer. Pipe dreams I may have but it never hurts to dream...that's all I have.

My friends told me that he's just messing with me and to give up on him. But how can I give up on true love? Whatever his decision may be, mine is final. There's nothing I can really do if he'll go on dating other women in the other side of the world. It will hurt but I can't do anything about it. It may take longer to say that I'm happy for him, but I'll get there..someday.
He said he would wait for me... Can I really believe that? Knowing there's a lot of distractions over there with him? Who am I to those sexy, flawless, white, tall American beauties? No one. I can't even compare myself even inch of their "Godly Beauty". I guess all I have is attitude, which is even not enough to attract him much longer.
I know I'm wallowing myself in self-pity but I'm an insecure person... I couldn't even call myself a girl not until someone told me those bumps on my chest are called Boobs and only girls have it, unless you're a transvestite..Are you? So I don't have anything to bind myself to him. I may not like Twilight but I want myself to be Bella; no matter how ugly you are, some perfect guy sees you like your a goddess and falls for you completely. But I'm not. And he looks more like Jacob Black than that Freaky Edward Cullen (=.=).


WAAAAA~!Damnnit! I Miss him... too much it hurts..My smile when I said goodbye was so forced It hurt. i want him to be all mine but i can't have him...
I am Unlucky.
That's that.
I'm hoping maybe someday life would be so ever kind to me.



True love Suxs...But I'm still hoping and waiting...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment